So Close…

The TSX is just about finished. I know I said this post was going to be the car complete again. But I couldn’t wait to share some pics with you. I can barely wait to get back behind the wheel and start racking up the miles again. The RDX has been a pleasure to drive, but it’s just not my car.

Here are a couple pics sent from Myles at Treasure Valley Collision. It’s not every day you get to see your car without it’s roof…IMG_8268 IMG_8269 IMG_8270 IMG_8284 IMG_8285If she’s not in the spray booth already, she’ll be soon. Of course while she’s been in the shop, I’ve getting a ton of long distance assignments. Once again I’ve put about 1,000 miles a week on the RDX. But I did manage to get a couple of good shots of her while out in the field.DSC09679

Tyson Hugie of drivetofive will be trying to find my favorite photo spot near Stanley, ID on his upcoming trip to Salmon, ID. I’ll be looking for his post on this trip to see if he was able to duplicate this shot of the RDX & TSX. Try not to blow it dude… haha.DSC09680IMG_0808Any time now I’ll be back behind the wheel of my faithful TSX. But as much as I love my TSX, I must admit my thoughts have been going to another car a lot lately. 02-2016-acura-nsx-1I’ve been reading up a lot more on the new NSX & watching videos online about the car itself, but also about the people involved in it’s development & creation. The more I learn about it, the more I wish I was one of the 1% & could afford this innovative machine. I find myself driving in the RDX and wondering to myself what it would be like to be driving the new NSX down this particular stretch of road instead of the RDX.  It makes me smile just thinking about it. The Princess said I could get one. That is until she heard what the starting price was. So back to imagination land for me. Although I’ll never be able to buy one, it sure is fun to daydream about it… I can’t wait for them to hit the dealers. I just hope one is there long enough for me to get to check it out before it goes to it’s new owner, whom ever that lucky individual may be. What do you guys think of the new NSX?

OK, next post really will be about the TSX hitting the 450k milestone… Pinky swear!

Drive safe & put some miles on that thing!

This entry was posted in RDX, Scenic Attractions, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to So Close…

It is strange seeing the TSX as a convertible.

I love the 6th picture down from the top showing the front and right side of the RDX. I love to see mountains with clouds moving under the mountain tops.

That NSX is beautiful. That color looks awesome on the car.

2. EricE says:

I still can’t afford an old NSX with a salvage title – the new one will have to wait for a lottery win!

3. Sunny says:

I have way too many cars on my bucket list, and the NSX is one of them. I have always loved the old one and the new one looks amazing. I too dream about owning one someday. Also there’s something about that TSX without a roof, maybe there’s a convertible conversion in its future? 🙂 Hope you are doing better and I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the RDX in the wild.

4. Nate says:

Great to see the TSX getting back on it’s feet! I love the views in Salmon too as it’s one of my favorite places to camp!

Oh man, the pressure is on! i have to find that photo spot! Saturday is the day. Roof-less TSX…. wow, great summer cruiser! Hope you’re back on the road with it this week!

6. Nate says:

I live in Pocatello but travel during the summer for camping trips.

7. Conor says:

Josh,

What’s the status of the TSX?!

Hi Conor, Body work was done a couple days ago. I took it right to the Acura dealer to check everything over and fine tune a couple thing (diagnose & clear the VSA light etc…) picking her up tomorrow morning for a 2 day work trip. about 900 miles or so. I’ll be updating the blog once I hit 450k, hopefully in the next couple weeks. Thanks for checking in!